Monday, March 9, 2009

Healthy Fast Food Options


When I started this blog my intent was never to restrict myself and post about the typical subjects you are probably use to reading about on a regular basis on most blogs: pop culture, hip hop, sports. So, with that said, this is my first post that is food related. Motivated by my guy Clif and his recent dedication to working out, I've decided that I will take steps towards eating healthier (this is probably my 100th time taking these "steps" but whatever) as an effort to feel better about myself and actually benefit from working out. No longer can I work out for a hour and then go to Burger King for a whopper afterwards; kind of defeats the purpose right? I mean, I have a six pack, but it's kind of hard to see under that excess fat from all those fast food burgers and pizza.  Right Cass? Not only that, but as you all know, eating healthy is also the key to living a long prosperous life. I know we are enduring a recession and all of us are filling the affects, but that doesn't mean your health has to deteriorate like your money probably is. I ran across this video that turned out to be useful to me and I'm sure a lot of you could use it as well because we all LOVE fast food.

Also, check out this article I found at ASKMEN.COM [CLICK HERE] and another one I found on YAHOO! [CLICK HERE]. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment