Monday, February 9, 2009

A-Rod Admits He Took Steroids

I don't know how I feel. Although steroids do make you stronger, you still need great hand-eye coordination to hit the ball. Plus, I'm sure there are plenty of players who weren't as good as A-Rod who took them and weren't successful (i.e. Jason Giambi's brother Jeremy). I think he did it because everyone else was using them and felt he had to keep up. I'd still vote him into the hall of fame if I had a vote, Barry Bonds too. Simply because they proved to be great before they even took steroids and you still need a lot of skill to put up those numbers.

This has been a problem since the '80's, you can't possibly keep EVERY player out of the hall of fame during a 20-25 year span. I'll be pissed if it comes out that Griffey tooks roids though, he seems to be the only clean one from this era for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment